(UP TO 8 PEOPLE)
Traditional Creole style
Villa Mango is an attractive 200m2 traditional Creole-style house made from tropical wood that can accommodate up to 8 guests. Completely renovated in 2018, the villa has 4 bedrooms, two of which have King size double beds, and two rooms with two twin beds (convertible into Emperor size beds according to the needs of our guests). One of the bedrooms has an en-suite shower room. The second shower room is off main the living room.
All four sides overlook the surrounding nature, ensuring total privacy. The villa’s traditional design with its magnificent diamond-shaped framework, provides natural ventilation which helps maintain a pleasant temperature throughout the day and night.
The large, open-plan central room which includes the entrance hall, living room and modern kitchen, opens up wide to take in the patio and wooden decking next to the pool, so that guests are able to fully enjoy the outdoors at every moment of the day or evening.
The garden, resplendent with with many fruit trees (mango, papaya, coconut and banana trees), and which is sunny in the main, invites calm and relaxation.
Quality for maximum comfort
- 2 bedrooms (14m2) with king size double beds, adjoining en-suite (shower, washbasin and toilet)
- 2 bedrooms (10m2) with 2 twin beds (can be madeup into emperor size double beds)
- Hotel-quality linen (sheets and fluffy towels)
- Large ceiling fans
- Mosquito nets
- Second bathroom with shower
- Modern fitted kitchen (gas stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, Italian coffee maker, Microwave)
- Living room with reading/ relaxing area
- Outdoor lounge
- Al frescodining for 8 guests
- Freshwater pool with alarm
- Patio and large wooden decking area with loungers next to the pool
- Laundry room, housed independently, shared by all ecolodges
- Wifi connection